This new section is for a series of small tutorials - small useful steps that can be coded in around 5 minutes
- Every snippet will be accompanied by a slide deck, and code published here (and maybe even a youtube video)
- It must be codable in about 5 minutes. Naturally there will be additional time to set things up, add libraries and so on, but try to keep the actual new code to about 5 mins to make it digestable to those following the series
- I'm encouraging that existing libraries, and other do something useful snippets are mashed together to form more substantial capabilities or apps
- All material is under creative commons license - see Reusing code from this site
- I'd be happy to publish your stuff here too if it sticks to the rules
- Just because there's not much new code allowed doesn't mean you can't do cool things. Using GAS services, add-ons, shared libraries and previous tutorials make a powerful combination and are what Apps Script is about.
Let's get started